Thank you for your interest in the products and services of CINCOM. This limited warranty applies to goods of CINCOM, and only for goods purchased from CINCOM official store on Amazon.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. During the warranty period, CINCOM customer support will provide replacement at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
CINCOM will either replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or provide discount, partial or full refunds. Here are details as below:
- Provide full new replacement or replacement parts to orders after purchase within 1-3 month;
- Provide refurbished or used almost new replacement to orders after purchase within 4-12 month.;
- Provide discount as remedy if the product can still work but with small defects;
- Provide partial or full refunds after reaching a consensus between seller and buyer. The negotiation on specific refunds amount would be decided by both seller and buyer.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from CINCOM is 2 years from the date of purchase.
A replacement physical good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical good or 2 years from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
Please note that the following cases cannot be treated as the free warranty, even within the warranty period.
- If this warranty certificate and purchase records cannot be presented;
- Improper use caused by artificial damage, such as access to improper power supply, usage of unsuitable accessories, improper installation, and not following the instructions;
- Damage caused by transportation and other accidents. Repair and modification not approved by the company. Further damage caused by force majeure(such as natural disasters, voltage abnormalities, etc.)
- Regular use of the product is caused by aging but does not affect the normal use of the product.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
This limited warranty does not cover the need to replace the consumable parts(batteries, charges, power cord, massage head etc.) and accessories(cloth bags, storage bags, etc.), and auxiliary devices.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us by email: email@example.com to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.