Thank you for being interested in the products and services of CINCOM. This limited warranty covers products purchased from the CINCOM website and the CINCOM official store on Amazon.
(The following are the warranty policy details, and all rights are reserved for the CINCOM brand.)
1. The warranty period for physical goods purchased from CINCOM is two years from the date of purchase. A replacement physical good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical product.
2. Notice: CINCOM will either replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or provide the discount, partial or full refunds as confirmed by our service station personnel.
3. Please note that the following cases cannot be treated as free warranty service, even within the warranty period:
- If the warranty certificate and purchase records cannot be presented.
- Improper use caused by artificial damage, such as access to improper power supply, usage of unsuitable accessories, improper installation, and not following the instructions.
- Damage caused by transportation and other accidents. Repair and modification not approved by the company. Further damage caused by force majeure (such as natural disasters, voltage abnormalities, etc.)
- Regular use of the product is caused by aging but does not affect the normal use of the product.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or manufacturing.
This limited warranty does not cover the need to replace consumable parts (batteries, charger, power cord, massage head, etc.), accessories (cloth bags, storage bags, etc.), or auxiliary devices.
To obtain warranty service, you must contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.